Second Generation Contractors with Thousands of Roofing & Solar Installations Throughout Southern California!
The Best Technology in the Industry from a Top San Diego Solar Company
As a SunPower® Elite Dealer, we install the most powerful solar modules on the planet. SunPower® is a U.S.-based company that manufactures the most advanced panels in the industry, headlined by the E20 and X21 Series modules that currently hold the world record in efficiency. In addition to having the largest residential install base in the United States, SunPower® remains the only manufacturer that provides a full 25 year product defect warranty as opposed to the industry-standard of 10 years. In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, SunPower® will cover removal, shipping, and reinstallation of the replacement panel at no additional cost to you, the homeowner. No other manufacturer provides this level of coverage.
SunPower® E20 Series modules are commonly used in residential solar installations throughout Southern California. Only the X21 Series beats it in efficiency, meaning E20 modules provide exceptional value:
- 327 watts per panel at 20.4% efficiency
- 327 wats is the minimum, as having no negative power tolerance means modules can produce up to 5% more
- SunPower® Maxeon Cells are the only ones in the industry built with a solid copper backing, meaning they resist corrosion, degradation, and common causes of cell failure
- Ranked number one in the Fraunhofer® durability test in 2013. 100% power maintained in Atlas 25+ comprehensive PVDI durability test
SunPower® X21 Series modules hold the current world record in efficiency and stand atop the residential market as the premier panel available:
- 335/345 watts per panel at 21.5% efficiency; the world record holder as of 2014.
- No negative power tolerance ensures all panels will produce at minimum 335/345 watts and may produce up to 5% more power.
- Utilizes SunPower® Maxeon Solar Cell technology with a solid copper foundation to resist damage from weathering and corrosion.
- SunPower® Signature™ Black X-Series panels are a beautiful choice that will blend seamlessly with your roof.
In addition to manufacturing the most powerful and efficient solar modules on the planet, SunPower® stands behind its products with a full and unmatched 25-year defect warranty and a 25-year power output guarantee. Nearly every other manufacturer of conventional solar panels offers a 10-year product defect warranty and a less-generous power output guarantee.
To ensure our installations of premium SunPower® panels are matched with components of a similar quality, we choose only to use SMA and Fronius inverters. SMA America is based in California and chooses to manufacture its inverters here in the United States. Founded in 1981, SMA is the world's leading manufacturer of PV (solar) inverters.
Fronius is an Austrian-based manufacturer of solar inverters that traces its origins back to 1945. The U.S. division of the company, Fronius USA, was formed in 2002 in response to the tremendous growth in the U.S. solar market. Fronius is often used for larger systems that require inverters with capacities higher than 8kW.
Good for Your Electrical Costs
Our clients notice a drastic reduction in their energy bills when they switch to solar. Many see a return on investments within a year. Systems typically provide 15-20% savings on their utility bill which can add up to $30,000 or more over the course of 20 years. There are significant savings available when your home depends more on your own electrical energy and less on your local utility.
Good for Your Home Value
Studies show that solar panels add value and help your home sell faster, often in half the time! Homes with an average system size of 3.1 kW sold for approximately $17,000 more than non-solar homes. Homeowners understand the importance of energy costs and are eager to purchase a home with existing lower energy bills. If you have a solar lease, transferring to the new homeowner is simple.
Good for the Environment
Traditional electricity is powered by fossil fuel and purchased from companies that burn coal, natural gas, or petroleum. A home that produces enough solar energy to cover all or most of their electrical needs will help offset their carbon footprint and become part of the solution to the problem. An average photovoltaic system greatly reduces carbon footprint and emissions equivalents.