Encinitas Solar Panel Installation
The Latest Technology in Solar Panels for Your Home
Are you ready to reduce your carbon footprint while saving money on your energy bill? Call our Encinitas solar company for a free in-home consultation. We can talk to you about the type of solar panels that may be right for your home, based on your budget. We offer several financing options, including $0 down financing plans that may work for you. At California Premier Solar Construction we strive to provide a fully customized experience for every client based on his or her needs, budget, and concerns.
Schedule your free consultation with our Encinitas solar experts by calling (760) 786-4292.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint & Save Money with Solar
- Reduce Emissions. A standard, 5 kilowatt solar system can reduce carbon emissions by 4.9 metric tons per year, equivalent to a standard automobile’s emissions.
- Reduce Your Energy Bill. In California, where energy rates are some of the highest in the U.S., residents can expect to see more than $100/month in energy savings. This may range depending on your average energy use and the size of your solar panel system.
- Increase the Value of Your Home. Your home may sell faster and for more money ($17,000 or more) with a solar system, depending on the wattage of the system and your average energy savings.
- Plummeting cost for installation. In the past decade, the costs for installing solar systems on roofs or residential properties has dropped significantly, making solar more accessible to more people than ever.
Benefits of Solar Energy to the Environment and to Your Health
There are not just benefits that can arise for the environment from the use of solar energy. There are also some health benefits to consider in relation to solar power. Usually, individuals will only consider how the use of solar power impacts the environment on a major scale. But there are immediate and personal benefits to consider in relation to personal health.
When solar power is used, the air pollutants released by traditional sources of energy are reduced. As a result, there are fewer cases of respiratory and cardiovascular problems arising from poor air quality. Solar energy truly has the power to provide health benefits and life-improvements for cities and homes where it is implemented.
Experience these benefits with our Encinitas solar company. Call (760) 786-4292 today!
Good for Your Electrical Costs
Our clients notice a drastic reduction in their energy bills when they switch to solar. Many see a return on investments within a year. Systems typically provide 15-20% savings on their utility bill which can add up to $30,000 or more over the course of 20 years. There are significant savings available when your home depends more on your own electrical energy and less on your local utility.
Good for Your Home Value
Studies show that solar panels add value and help your home sell faster, often in half the time! Homes with an average system size of 3.1 kW sold for approximately $17,000 more than non-solar homes. Homeowners understand the importance of energy costs and are eager to purchase a home with existing lower energy bills. If you have a solar lease, transferring to the new homeowner is simple.
Good for the Environment
Traditional electricity is powered by fossil fuel and purchased from companies that burn coal, natural gas, or petroleum. A home that produces enough solar energy to cover all or most of their electrical needs will help offset their carbon footprint and become part of the solution to the problem. An average photovoltaic system greatly reduces carbon footprint and emissions equivalents.