Mira Mesa Solar Installation
Choose Solar for Your Mira Mesa Home
Installing solar panels on your home can save you money on your utility bill. It is also better for the environment and can increase the value of your home, should you choose to sell sometime in the future. If you are interested in discussing the benefits of residential solar and exactly what to expect in terms of budget, financing, installation, and energy savings, call our Mira Mesa solar company.
We provide a complimentary in-home consultation where we can:
- Discuss your current energy costs and how many solar panels can reduce them in the future.
- Review what type of panels may be best for your property and where they should be placed on your roof.
- Go over the specific financing options we offer, including $0 down payment plans, purchases, leases, and loans.
- Talk to you about the ways solar can reduce carbon emissions to help the environment.
- Review how many solar panels could increase the value of your home.
- Discuss the size of the system that may be right for you, based on your energy use and budget.
- Consider any and all government incentives, tax credits, rebates, and other savings available in your area.
California Premier Solar Construction Can Help
You have a lot to consider when it comes to solar for your Mira Mesa home. Let our solar consultants help you make the right choice.
Call (760) 786-4292 regarding your Mira Mesa solar needs!
Good for Your Electrical Costs
Our clients notice a drastic reduction in their energy bills when they switch to solar. Many see a return on investments within a year. Systems typically provide 15-20% savings on their utility bill which can add up to $30,000 or more over the course of 20 years. There are significant savings available when your home depends more on your own electrical energy and less on your local utility.
Good for Your Home Value
Studies show that solar panels add value and help your home sell faster, often in half the time! Homes with an average system size of 3.1 kW sold for approximately $17,000 more than non-solar homes. Homeowners understand the importance of energy costs and are eager to purchase a home with existing lower energy bills. If you have a solar lease, transferring to the new homeowner is simple.
Good for the Environment
Traditional electricity is powered by fossil fuel and purchased from companies that burn coal, natural gas, or petroleum. A home that produces enough solar energy to cover all or most of their electrical needs will help offset their carbon footprint and become part of the solution to the problem. An average photovoltaic system greatly reduces carbon footprint and emissions equivalents.