San Diego New Home Services
Providing Affordable and Reliable Solar Solutions Across San Diego County
When you’re ready to begin building your new home, the solar energy construction professionals at California Premier Solar Construction are the team you want on the job. We have extensive experience building solar-ready homes and installing, maintaining, and repairing solar panels. Our experienced, highly trained San Diego new home services installation experts will ensure your house has the hardware needed to begin saving on energy costs today!
Choosing California Premier Solar Construction means access to many significant benefits, including:
- System Financing: When customers choose California Premier Solar Construction for new home panel installation, they can rest easy knowing we offer several financing plans to meet your budgetary needs.
- Rebate Assistance: What good is an incentive you never receive? Our San Diego new home services team has years of experience helping homeowners complete rebate and incentive paperwork. This inclusive service provides our customers with access to valuable savings.
- Federal Tax Credit Assistance: Your incentives, rebates, and tax credits are an essential part of making solar energy an affordable energy alternative. Our experienced financing team can help ensure your IRS paperwork is ready for filing.
- Utility Coordination: When our team installs your solar panels, ensuring your system is connected to the net energy metering program is part of our final inspection. Understanding how your solar energy system works is an integral part of our commitment to you!
Are you ready to make your home solar compliant? Adding solar panels to your home is one of the best investments in your new home construction. California Premier Solar Construction is committed to providing customers with a high level of service and access to the best quality products.
The San Diego new home contractors at California Premier Solar Construction can help you start saving today! Call us now for (760) 786-4292 more information on financing, rebates, and tax credits!
Professional Solar Panel Installation for Your New Home
Installing solar panels on your home can lead to significant energy cost savings. You need to consider many factors when planning your solar energy system. Regardless of your home size and energy usage, the average American home needs between 14-36 solar panels to produce enough energy to transition to net-zero metering. At California Premier Solar Construction, our solar new home constructions start with eight panels, and buyers can create a full capacity solar energy system and enjoy premier pricing! We offer new home buyers a $500 credit towards installation to make solar more accessible to families.
Start Enjoying the Benefits of Residential Solar Energy Today
The benefits of installing a solar system in your San Diego area home are undeniable. The California Clean Energy Commission has released cost-effectiveness statistics showing the massive savings families gain from adding a complete solar system to their homes. The study compared net savings to average installation costs. Researchers found that solar system installation added roughly $40 per month to a family’s budget and yielded $80 per month in electricity savings! By choosing to purchase a home from California Premier Solar Construction, homeowners will find they can take advantage of solar energy savings sooner than with other providers.
Converting your home to solar means, you will:
- Eliminate your energy bill and start saving almost immediately
- Protect the environment by decreasing your carbon footprint
- Make a significant investment into the long-term value of your home
By starting with several panels, our team can quickly bring your system to full operation so you can start cashing in on many of the benefits of energy independence.
At California Premier Solar Construction, we will help you find financing, rebates, and tax credits! Call us now at (760) 786-4292 to get started today!
Good for Your Electrical Costs
Our clients notice a drastic reduction in their energy bills when they switch to solar. Many see a return on investments within a year. Systems typically provide 15-20% savings on their utility bill which can add up to $30,000 or more over the course of 20 years. There are significant savings available when your home depends more on your own electrical energy and less on your local utility.
Good for Your Home Value
Studies show that solar panels add value and help your home sell faster, often in half the time! Homes with an average system size of 3.1 kW sold for approximately $17,000 more than non-solar homes. Homeowners understand the importance of energy costs and are eager to purchase a home with existing lower energy bills. If you have a solar lease, transferring to the new homeowner is simple.
Good for the Environment
Traditional electricity is powered by fossil fuel and purchased from companies that burn coal, natural gas, or petroleum. A home that produces enough solar energy to cover all or most of their electrical needs will help offset their carbon footprint and become part of the solution to the problem. An average photovoltaic system greatly reduces carbon footprint and emissions equivalents.