Rancho Bernardo Solar Company
Our Solar Installation Experts Can Answer Your Questions
If you have been considering whether to switch to solar, this is a decision not to be taken lightly. Weighing all your options can help you make a choice that suits your budget and meets your electrical needs now and well into the future. Our Rancho Bernardo solar company is here to answer your questions so you can make a well-informed decision about solar. We provide a free consultation, where a solar installation consultant can come to your property to analyze your needs.
- Why Choose California Premier Solar Construction for your Rancho Bernardo solar needs?
- We create beautiful designs using industry-leading technology
- We provide a 10-year roof array warranty for your peace of mind
- We offer convenient financing options to fit your budget while you save on your energy bills
- We are committed to your complete satisfaction and provide superior customer service
- We have years of experience and have completed thousands of installations throughout Southern California
Our Rancho Bernardo solar team can handle all of your roofing and solar needs.
To get started, give us a call or contact us online!
Considering Solar Panel Installation in Rancho Bernardo? Ask These Questions First!
- The following are questions you should ask – and we can answer – regarding solar for your home:
- 1. What is the cost of installation?
- 2. What payment plans are available?
- 3. When can I expect to see energy savings?
- 4. How much solar power can I expect to receive?
- 5. What type of panels should I use?
- 6. What tax incentives and rebates are available in my area?
- 7. What type of building permits and HOA permission might I require?
Every house is different and every residential solar system will produce energy differently as a result. Our Rancho Bernardo solar contractors can answer these and any other questions you might have regarding solar panels. We provide fair estimates and a variety of financing options to meet any budget. We also handle every aspect of your installation, including help with rebate processing, government incentives, building permits, HOA forms, and any other issues that may arise.
Need a solar power contractor? Have questions about solar panels in Rancho Bernardo?
Call California Premier Solar Construction at (760) 786-4292!
Good for Your Electrical Costs
Our clients notice a drastic reduction in their energy bills when they switch to solar. Many see a return on investments within a year. Systems typically provide 15-20% savings on their utility bill which can add up to $30,000 or more over the course of 20 years. There are significant savings available when your home depends more on your own electrical energy and less on your local utility.
Good for Your Home Value
Studies show that solar panels add value and help your home sell faster, often in half the time! Homes with an average system size of 3.1 kW sold for approximately $17,000 more than non-solar homes. Homeowners understand the importance of energy costs and are eager to purchase a home with existing lower energy bills. If you have a solar lease, transferring to the new homeowner is simple.
Good for the Environment
Traditional electricity is powered by fossil fuel and purchased from companies that burn coal, natural gas, or petroleum. A home that produces enough solar energy to cover all or most of their electrical needs will help offset their carbon footprint and become part of the solution to the problem. An average photovoltaic system greatly reduces carbon footprint and emissions equivalents.